Oh friends the day (well, the evening actually) is FINALLY HERE!!! The Sales Guide is live and available in the shop!! This has been a HUGE project the past few months as I have taken time to come back to it again and again, adding more and more value to this resource.
When I went full-time with my portrait business, I knew that generating enough income to do so was my biggest obstacle to overcome.
I LOOKED AT THE PORTRAIT INDUSTRY WITH RULES THAT SEEMED TO BE SAYING:
- You need a studio to be successful.
- Large sales will never happen unless you conduct them in-person.
- You have to run numerous holiday promotions per year to get by.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with any of those things. In fact, I personally know many portrait photographers who are ROCKING those methods.
But what if having a studio isn’t the best fit for you? What about traveling and working with non-local clients? Would they receive a different client experience? What about the portrait photographer who is also a Mom, and desires as much time at home with her own babies as possible? What if coming up with numerous holiday promotions and mini session marathons, are far from the brand and business you dream of?
The Sales Guide spills all my best secrets about product sales for the photographer who hates the thought of being “salesy”. It’s a compilation of my trials and discoveries, and how I learned to improve my sales methods to not only fit my own needs, but most importantly, the needs of my clients. The guide also details an entire FAQ section, where I answer very specific questions regarding my own personal sales process!
The Sales Guide shares how selling prints and products has helped me build a more sustainable, profitable business, and how I created a system that works for both me and the families I work with.
The Sales Guide was created for the Portrait Photographer Who:
• Desires to sell prints and products- but the entire concept just feels overwhelming and intimidating- and you don’t know where to begin.
• Is transitioning from weddings- or who WOULD transition from weddings if you knew you could make a full-time income by photographing the portraits that you really love.
• Who feels unsatisfied when a client walks away with only digital files- both from a financial and artistic standpoint.
• Who needs to make greater income in your business, while still keeping a good relationship with the clients you worked hard to attract.
• Who is desiring a way for sales to be part of your overall client experience.
• Who wants to confidently believe that your time, talents, and efforts are valuable as a business owner.
The Sales Guide will encourage you on your journey to find the sales model that works for both you and your profit margins.
And as promised, I have a few special LAUNCH DAY celebration discounts and giveaways!!!
- The Sales Guide will be $249 at full price, but is on sale for $199 only until this FRIDAY!
- The first 25 to purchase can use the code “fountfirst25launch” to receive an additional $50 savings and get their copy for only $149!! Ahh that’s $100 off!!
- After the first 25 fly off the digital shelf, I may or may not be sharing another discount on Snapchat (tiffanyfarley) so be sure you are following me!
- MENTORING SESSION GIVEAWAY: And something I am really excited to add in the mix is a mentoring session giveaway! When you purchase The Sales Guide, there will be an opportunity to credit a friend who referred you. Over the next 30 days, I will be tracking friend referrals and the photographer with the most referrals by July 13th will win a FREE 1-1 online mentoring session with me! ($600 value!!) So if you purchase The Sales Guide and you find the content to be incredibly valuable, be sure to share the shop link with your friends, post about how it’s helping you on Instagram, and make sure your industry friends are in the know!
Alright, friends, head on over to pick up your copy in the shop! If you have any specific questions about The Sales Guide prior to purchase, please feel free to email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.